Vital Records Information and Fees
To order a Wisconsin Vital Record for yourself or an immediate family member and make payment with a credit card:
- print the application from the list below and fax the completed and SIGNED application to (715) 627-6270.
- $20.00 for first copy
- $3.00 for each additional copy of the same record, requested at the same time as the first. The cost is the same whether you request a certified or an uncertified copy of the certificate.
- Follow all instructions on the application - failure to provide all requested information will result in a rejection of your request.
- Divorce **This form is to obtain certified copes of a divorce which occurred after 01/01/2016 to present. If you are looking for copies of your divorce "decree" you should contact the Clerk of Courts office where the divorce occurred. The Register of Deeds office does not have copies of any divorce decrees and cannot assist you with obtaining them.**
***** All certificates are mailed to you via USPS First Class mail; we do not expedite or offer any overnight services.
CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN A VITAL RECORD FROM ANOTHER STATE
- Select and print an application from the list above, complete and sign your application.
- enclose a personal check or money order made payable to the Register of Deeds Office. Please do not send cash.
- include a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope with your request
Register of Deeds
800 Clermont Street
Identification is required to pick up certified copies of vital records in person. The acceptable forms of identification are:
Requires ONE of the following:
Wisconsin driver’s license with photo
Wisconsin I.D. with photo
Out -of-state driver's license /I.D. with photo
Requires TWO of the following:
Government-issued employee I.D. badge with photo
Checkbook/bankbook,Major credit cardHealth insurance card, Recent dated & signed lease, Utility bill or traffic ticket
All forms of identification must show your current name and address. Expired cards or documents will not be accepted.
There is no additional charge for postage.
|Contact:||Chet Haatvedt - Register of Deeds
Click here to email
800 Clermont Street
Antigo, WI 54409
|Hours:||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday|