Functions and Duties
- Process documents dealing with land ownership.
- Update mailing addresses of owners of parcels in system.
- Maintain property addresses on parcels.
- Enter all split parcels upon the system, assigning new ID numbers.
- Prepare work rolls for assessors.
- Enter valuation changes assigned by assessors into the system.
- Prepare assessment notices and assessment rolls for Board of Review
- Process all changes generated at Boards of Review & Open Books
- Enter mill rates and special assessments and charges into the system.
- Print tax bills, tax rolls, and various reports of tax information.
- Assist public and other departments with locating parcels & parcel ID’s.
- Provide information about assessment and taxation processes to the public.
This office assimilates information received from local:
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Natural Resources
- Various other sources
Public Access GIS - link to GIS website
|Contact:||Amy Meeks - Real Property Lister
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||837 Clermont Street
Antigo, WI 54409