Welcome to the Langlade County Land Records & Regulations Department Webpage
The Land Records & Regulations Department is overseen by the Langlade County Water & Land Use Planning Committee. Information on the following can be obtained from the Land Records and Regulations Department.
- Real Property Listing
- Shoreland Restoration
|If you're having issues finding what you need, please call (715-627-6206) so we can assist you further.|
We can assist with questions on:
- Sanitary permits and maintenance of private sewage systems
- Shoreland restrictions (within 1,000 feet of a lake or 300 feet of stream)
- Subdivision information (chapter -18)
- Nonmetallic mining (chapter-20)
- Parcel maps
- Survey records
- Rural Addressing
- Permitting fee's etc. (fee chart)
We cannot assist with questions on:
- Easments - The Land Records & Regulations Department does not have full, comprehensive records about easements. Easements are not something this office will be able to assist with.
Our office is open for walk-in inquiries but we encourage you to take a look at the resources here on our webpage first. You may also call ahead and make an appointment to meet with one of our staff if needed.
A drop box is located outside at the front doors if you are unable to drop off paperwork during business hours.
|Contact:||Duane Haakenson - Director
Click here to email
|Physical Address:||837 Clermont Street
Antigo, WI 54409
|Hours:||Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.|