Who do I contact if I have questions about a Criminal Case?

                        Clerk of Circuit Court
                        800 Clermont Street  
                        Antigo, WI 54409 

     ***Please have your case number(s) available before calling.  Our office only looks up by case number.***


How do I look up my case online? 

The Wisconsin Circuit Court Access provides access to certain public records of the Wisconsin circuit courts. 

To look up your case:
  • enter your case number in the case number field and select Langlade County from the drop down box
  • enter your last name, first name, and Langlade County ONLY in thier respective fields

How do I apply for a court appointed attorney?


Petition for Appointment of an Attorney, Affidavit of Indigency - Form GF-152A
This form is to be completed and the signature notarized. The Clerk of Court's office will notarize with proper photo identification. The Clerk of Court will forward the petition to the Judge for approval or denial.



How do I apply for a public defender attorney? 



          Contact the Public Defender’s Office 

                        100 S. Mill Street 
                        Merrill, WI 54452 


How do I post cash bond?

  • If you decide to post a cash bond and it is during business hours, you may post the cash bond at the Langlade County Clerk of Court's Office.
                          ***Our Office is not equipped to take credit or debit card payments at this time.***                         
                          ***Cash and bank checks accepted.  In-state personal checks up to $2,500.00 also accepted.***
  • If it is before or after business hours, you may post the cash bond at the Langlade County Jail, or check with your local Law Enforcement Facility.