Langlade County Register of Deeds Online Vital Records Application Page
By state statute, the Langlade County Register of Deeds Office requires a written application and fee for searching for any vital record.
By state statute, the Langlade County Register of Deeds Office cannot accept telephone orders for birth certificates or other vital records.
To order a certified copy of a Wisconsin Vital Record (Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate) for an immediate family member please take the following steps:
- Print and fax the following appropriate completed and signed application to: Langlade County Register of Deeds - Fax number - (715) 627-6270.
- Birth Certificate Application Form
- Death Certificate Application Form
- Marriage Certificate Application Form
- Click here to pre-pay through external EDSPAY site.
Your request will not be honored until the completed application and payment is received.
If you have any questions - please fee free to contact the Langlade Register of Deeds Office.